Schedule Items can be organized into Tracks for registrants creating their Agenda to easily narrow down their search for sessions based on their skill level, interest, or any other grouping.
How to Configure Tracks for Schedule Items
- Select the Events app and click the Events tab.
- From the Events tab page;
- Click the New button to create a new event or select an existing event.
- For a New Event, progress to the Event Builder.
- For an Existing Event, click the Edit button to launch Event Builder.
In Event Builder, from the left-side navigation, select the Agenda tab.
- From the Agenda page, click the Tracks tab.
- Click + Add New Track.
- In the Name text box, enter a Track Name.
- Enter a hex value into the Track Color field to apply a color to a Track.
- Drag & drop Schedule Items between Not in Track column and In Track column.
- Click Save.