Users can create ad hoc payments for a batch.
- Navigate to the Batches tab.
- Click the New action. The New Batch window will open.
- In the Information section enter a name in the Batch Name field.
- In the Controls section, enter the desired expected number of entries for the batch in the Expected Count field.
- For the Expected Amount field, enter the desired expected sum amount of the entries for the batch.
If the Payment Gateway field is blank, click the lookup button and select a gateway option.
The Payment Gateway will be blank if a default payment gateway on the Preferences page of the Framework application has not been selected.
- Enter any additional information in the other fields and click the Save button to create the batch.
After saving the new batch
- The Opened Date will default to today's date.
- The Deposit Account field auto-populates with the GL account related to the Deposit account for the batch.
- The Business Group is linked to the related business group from the batch inherited from the logged in user's assigned business group.
- The Default Entity and Payment Type fields auto-populate with the default configurations from the receipt.