- Two separate Business Groups are in the system.
- General Ledger (GL) accounts are created for the Transfers Payable Account and Transfers Receivable Account for each Business Group.
How to Configure Business Groups for Internal Transfers
- Navigate to the Business Groups tab.
- Select the desired Business Group record.
- From the Detail page, click the Edit action. An edit window will open.
- Click the Transfers Payable Account field in the Accounting Settings section and select the account for use when funds are payable to another Business Group.
- Click the Transfers Receivable Account field and select the account for use when funds are due from another business group.
- Click Save.
Repeat steps 1-6 for the second Business Group.
In order to correctly allocate funds, ensure that all Business Groups have the Transfers Payable Account and Transfers Receivable Account fields populated.