The use of Fonteva Lightning Components requires system administrators to set up a custom domain for the Salesforce organization. If your organization already has a custom domain, skip this step.
In Lightning Experience, click the gear icon and select Setup. Setup will open in a new tab.
- From the left-hand navigation, scroll down to the Settings section and click on Company Settings to expand the section. Click My Domain.
- Enter your domain name in the text box in the Choose Your Own Domain Name section.
This domain name will replace the URL for your internal Salesforce Org. Once the domain name is registered, it cannot be changed.
- Click the Check Availability button to determine if your domain name is available.
- If your domain name is available, click Register Domain. Salesforce will take a few minutes to update its naming registries, and the System Administrator will receive an email when this is complete.
- Click Log in in order to deploy your new domain.
Once you confirm your new domain, click Deploy to User.