Framework Aura Components
Salesforce ships a variety of standard components out by default. However, those components sometimes have limited functionality and can cause difficulties when updates are applied. To extend the functionality of these components, Fonteva provides its users with the ability to customize Salesforce standard or custom components by configuring attributes on Framework Lightning Components.
This functionality allows you to create custom Lightning components using just a single line of code with full control over how those components are rendered on the front end and how they react on the back end of your Fonteva app.
The following pages outline these components, their functionality, and extendability, as well as the code needed to instantiate each.
- Attributes: sObject Name and fieldName
- Attributes: Using Dynamic SObject Values
- Component: AddressInputField
- Component: CodeEditorInputField & ColorPickerInputField
- Component: DependentPicklist and RadioGroupAlternativeInputField
- Component: FileUpload
- Component: Lookup and AdvancedSelectInputField
- Component: MultiDragListInputField and MultiGroupDragListInputField
- Supported fieldTypes