Closing the Batch
- Go to App Launcher > Batches.
- Select the Batch Name to be posted.
- The batch record displays with the Is Closed checkbox enabled and the Closed Date field auto-populated.
- Ensure that the Expected Count and Expected Amount in the Controls section match the Actual Count and Actual Amount in the Summary section.
- View the complete list of receipts entered in the Receipts related list under Related.
Posting the Batch
- On the batch record, click Edit. The Edit modal will open.
- Check the Is Posted checkbox to post the batch.
- Click the Save button to create the transactions for the Receipt(s) entered via the Batch Receipt Entry page.
No transaction is created in the event a previously posted receipt is in the batch at the time of posting.